AFCAT 2 2019, Notification, Application Form, Apply Online, How to Apply Online for AFCAT, Tips to crack AFCAT 2019: It is an important examination for various Air Force Jobs. The Examination will be available most probably in the month of August 2019 and applicants have more time to prepare for the AFCAT 2019 Examination. Those who in unfortunately has failed to apply for AFCAT 2019, can have one more chance to apply for AFCAT 2 Examination. AFCAT Examination is conducted for both Male and Female candidates those who have possessed their graduation and fill the online registration form after meeting with the AFCAT Eligibility Criteria.
|AFCAT Events||AFCAT 2 2019|
|AFCAT Notification Date||1 June 2019|
|AFCAT Online Application Date||1 June 2019|
|AFCAT Application Last date||July 2019|
|AFCAT Admit Card date||August 2019|
|AFCAT Exam date||September 2019|
|AFCAT Result date declaration||October 2019|
Overview of AFCAT 2 Notification 2019
|Organization Name||India Air Force (IAF)|
|Category||AFCAT 2 Notification 2019|
|Number of AFCAT 2 Vacancy||242|
|Name of Posts||Commissioned Officers|
|Starting Date To Apply For AFCAT 2 Recruitment||01-06-2019|
|Last Date to Submit AFCAT 2 2019 Application Form||30-06-2019|
|AFCAT 2 Exam Date||Will Update Soon|
AFCAT Recruitment 2019 – Total Vacancies
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||208/20F/SSC/M & W||SSC – 60|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||207/20T/PC/M
207/20T/SSC/M & W
|AE(L): PC – 28, SSC – 42
AE(M): PC – 12 SSC – 20
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||207/20G/PC/M
207/20G/SSC/M & W
|Admin: PC – 16, SSC – 24
Education: PC – 06, SSC – 10
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||208/20F/PC/M
208/20F/SSC/M & W
|10% seats out of CDSE vacancies
for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC.
207/20G/SSC/M & W
|Met: PC – 10, SSC – 14|
AFCAT 2 2019 Selection Procedure
- The AFCAT exam is the first stage of the selection procedure. After clearing the exam, the candidates can opt the date and selection centres as per their choice on the portal at careerairforce.
- The screening test is the first stage of the interview, which consists of verbal, nonverbal tests and a PPDT test. The selected candidates will stay at the centres for further selection tests and those who could not qualify it, would be set free on the same day.
- The next stage consists of a personal interview, Psychology and GTO tests, PABT (for flying only), on the last day conference will be conducted after which, the final result is announced. The selected candidates are sent for medical examination.
AFCAT 2 2019 Online Exam Pattern
AFCAT Syllabus 2019
|Reasoning and military aptitude test||Verbal skill and spatial ability|
What is the Salary Structure for AFCAT 2 Jobs?
Pay on Commissioning (As per 7th CPC):
|Rank||Pay as per Defence Matrix||Level||MSP|
Note: Flight Cadets will receive a fixed stipend of Rs.56, 100/- per month during the period of training.
What is the Application Fee as per AFCAT 2 Notification?
- Contenders who want to apply for AFCAT 2 Notification 2019 need to submit an amount of Rs.250/- as application fee through online mode.
- However, individuals registering for Meteorology entry and NCC Special entry are not required to pay application fees.
AFCAT 2 Official Notification
|AFCAT 2 Notification 2019||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|